And it's all because I
love my new haircut. It's been a long time since I had a really good haircut and that time it only really looked good straight. The best part of my current cut is that it looks good both ways. In fact it works
really well with wavy hair--which is good, because I am not skilled in the art of round brushing and blow drying. These days I just apply some scrunching mouse and blow dry with the diffuser and voila! My friend actually thought I curled my hair--not so! These be natural waves.
Here's the day of haircut and the day after (
trial of non straightened look) pictures for your perusal.

I had Ellie help me pick the first picture. When I asked her why she picked this one she said, "Because I love you and I love it when you smile big." =)
4 comments:
Oh yes, I SO dig the wavy locks.
Natalie! You are my secret twin! I just know it! Half white half latina, almost the exact same age, have all brothers, pursued almost the exact same course after college, you read books about U2, clumsy with a round brush and blow dryer -- but now you're a step ahead of me because you've found your perfect haircut. Congratulations, looks great!
Ellie, I like that first picture too.
Melissa,
I always thought it could be fun to have a twin. Here we are like identical twins separated at birth doing all the same things, except we look nothing alike. =)
Youre hair looks very nice. But since you don't post pictures of yourself on your blog, how do we know what your OLD hair looks like? By the way, I love reading about your cute little family. It makes me happy.
Post a Comment